Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Raven Guard

I have seen the death beast rising
I have heard the insane crying
I have heard the screams for mercy
From those doomed to their dying

And I have not turned away
I have seen self righteousness rule
But only long enough to completely
And totally prove itself a fool

Oh how

I love to see the wolves running
I love to see the swords bite into flesh
I love to see those ignorant of truth
Being confronted by the best

No more shall the petty prey
Upon the compassion of the good and kind
For now comes the consequences of
The steel trap of an ancient and undead mind

Bring on all your savagery
Bring on all your grief
For I shall take you to the entrance of the gate
Where there is no remorse or relief

And you will be left with your own judgment
You will be left with but your life revealed
Where there is no more chance for rebirth
And no more time to rest or be forever healed

The fires of Hel are calling
On the wings of ravens wings
And you must weigh between

Wisdom and knowledge
But know both

To hear what message they bring



Neils
11:39 pm
03/31/2009
*
transcribed this time
11:58 pm
03/31/2009

N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home