Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do not tresspass upon my land

Or I will reign down death on you
I will kill all with you or who support you
I will kill all those even near you
Because it is what I am designed to do

I am the God of war
I am the God of death
I will take everything from you
Starting with your breath

But I will also take your future
Your past and present too
I am the grim reaper reaping
The four horsemen of the apocalypse

Riding down on you

I come in many shapes and forms
I come in many changing manifestations
I will not stop for pity or for mercy
Or any of your futile protestations

There is no escape from my grasp
There is no where to flee
All there is the black cape sweeping down
Once you’ve messed with me



Neils
9:38 pm
08/28/2008
*
transcribed this time
9:42 pm
08/28/2008


N.....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home